About C. Carlton Folsom
A Louisiana native, Carlton Folsom attended law school on an academic scholarship at Mercer University in Georgia. He returned to Georgia in 2005 and has been in private practice in the North Atlanta area since that time.
- Undergraduate: Centenary College of Louisiana (BA, 1987)(graduated in 3 years)
- Law School: Juris Doctorate, Mercer University, 1990
- Admitted to practice:
- Georgia, 1990
- Louisiana, 1994
- United States Court of Military Appeals (1990)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit (1994)
- Former USAF JAG, former Special United States Attorney, Western District of Louisiana
Mr. Folsom is married to the former Rina Hernandez. When not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with their 5 children, travel, antiquing, working out, and studying history.